Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
Take your aptitudes to the next level with the help of GREAT Scholarships offered by Cardiff University in the UK. The program is available for the session 2023-2024.
This funding program aims to support students from Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey. Who wants to commence the postgraduate degree program at Cardiff University?
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, established in 1883 and was merged with the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology in 1988. It is ranked 151-200th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021, effective society apartments of international organizations.
Why study at Cardiff University? Cardiff is passionate, creative, and forward-looking and admitted for its superiority in knowledge, education, and examination. The university holds a scientific importance that is world-leading. It functions to create and enlighten the talents and mental skills of students to be exemplary people in their lives. And it also provides them with the required talents to do whatever they enjoy doing.
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: For Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be granted for postgraduate study courses in any subject offered by Cardiff University.
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Taught Applicants – Conditional Offer Holders
- Candidate must pay their deposit by the deadline stated in their original/first offer. If they are granted a deposit extension they must pay by their new deadline. This applies until 31 July – financial aid positions will not be awarded to applicants who make their deposit payment after 31 July 2023.
- Candidate must accept their offer and meet all the offer conditions, including any English Language conditions as stated in their offer by 16 September 2023.
- Postgraduate Taught Applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders
- If candidates are holding an Unconditional Offer, they must confirm this offer as a Firm choice.
- Candidates must pay their deposit by the deadline stated in their original/first offer. If they are granted a deposit extension they must pay by their new deadline. This applies until 31 July – financial aid positions will not be awarded to applicants who make their deposit payment after 31 July 2023.
- Candidate must also accept their offer by 16 September 2023.
- All Students
- The Cardiff University – GREAT Scholarship 2023 is available to eligible students studying in selected Postgraduate Taught degree programs.
- The bursaries are for all Postgraduate Taught degree programs.
- Postgraduate Certificate/ Diploma awards are not included in the scheme.
- Applications to the scholarship scheme must be submitted by 23:59 (UK time) on 31 May 2023.
- To apply, they must have already applied to study at Cardiff University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission. After that, Applicants must complete the appropriate form for their country:
- Application form for students from Bangladesh
- Application form for students from Brunei
- Application form for students from Indonesia
- Application form for students from Pakistan
- Application form for students from Thailand
- Application form for students from Turkey
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of their passport need to be attached.
- As part of their application, they will be required to answer the questions below with a maximum of 200 words each per topic:
- What are your reasons for wanting to study at Cardiff University, in your chosen program of study?
- Describe a significant achievement in your student life or your working career to date, and explain the impact it had on other people or the organization.
- How would you help spread the word about Cardiff University as a study destination?
- Describe your career objectives beyond the course you have applied to, indicating the type of role you would like to occupy in five years and how the course you are interested in studying can help you in achieving these objectives.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must need to submit the previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Cardiff University will provide a £10,000 award applied to students entering into year 1 of a program. It applies to their first year of study only.
- The candidate will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount only and cannot be used in place of any required deposit. No cash alternative is available.
- Six scholarships of £10,000 will be awarded to students who are nationals of Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, or Turkey, with one Awarded per country.