Last Date : 24 May 2023.
In collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Goldsmiths, the University of London, offers GREAT Scholarships 2023 for students from Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan, and Turkey to access excellent UK higher education opportunities in the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is available to Indonesian, Mexican, Pakistan, and Turkey students enrolling in the university’s first year of the postgraduate degree program. Successful candidates get four scholarships and financial support of a minimum of £10,000 each as a fee waiver.
Goldsmith Company launched its Technical and Entertainment Institute in 1891 to supply educational options for the people of New Cross. The City of London’s Great Twelve Lewis Company supports the business.
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London? The university offers plenty of work placements, and students can improve their learning skills and build their confidence at the highest level. University academics collaborate across fields to create exciting new courses and create novel approaches to research issues.
Application Deadline: 24 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Goldsmiths, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate-taught
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- Awards can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan, and Turkey Students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for postgraduate-taught courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates can apply for this opportunity once an offer of a place to study at Goldsmiths is accepted.
- Awards will be based on a combination of academic merit and the information given on the application form.
- Students must have accepted their offer for one of the September 2023 entry-taught postgraduate courses at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Students must note that applicants must be passport holders of the Republic of Indonesia, the United Mexican States, the Republic of Turkey, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, respectively.
- The scholarships will be awarded per country:
- One award was for a student from Indonesia, one for a student from Mexico, one for a student from Pakistan, and one for a student from Turkey.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply to the department for a place in the Postgraduate taught degree programs. The applicant must complete an online application form to be considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required supporting documents:
- Applicants must be passport holders of the Republic of Indonesia, the United Mexican States, the Republic of Turkey, and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, respectively.
- Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates
- Transcripts and two academic references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Postgraduate entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University.
The Goldsmiths, University of London, will provide four scholarships and financial support of a minimum of £10,000 each as a fee waiver to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK.